Women's Cycling Pro Summer Jersey (Emerald)
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS [?]Free Ground Shipping
& Free Returns
Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the "Free FedEx Ground" shipping option. Sorry, some restrictions do apply: Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
Our Shipping Policy
30 Day Return & Exchange Policy [?]If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days of receipt in new, unused condition for a refund or like-for-like exchange.
Read more about Our Returns Policy
Designed for the dog days of summer (or spring, or winter, depending on your latitude) the Pro Summer Jersey gets the job done when the mercury rises.
Open mesh on the front and back panels and strategically placed aero fabric on the leading edges of the garment combine to deliver optimal thermodynamic and aerodynamic performance.
- Semi-form fit
- Training fit perfect mix of on the bike fit and off the bike comfort (longer in the front and shorter in the back compared to the race jersey)
- Textured fabric strategically paneled in for optimal aerodynamics
- Lightweight mesh front panel and back panel for superior ventilation
- Full length zipper for venting
- Elasticized silicone gripper on back to keep jersey in place
- Three 7” deep back pockets to carry all your training needs
- Water resistant communication pocket to keep your phone dry
- Center back zippered secure pocket perfect for credit cards and keys
- Reflective elements for heightened awareness in low light conditions
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days of receipt and in saleable condition for a refund or like-for-like exchange.
If on receipt of your product, you are uncertain about your purchase please keep your product in the original packaging until you have decided whether or not you wish to keep it. All returns should be in ‘as new’ condition, both unwashed and unworn.
ROKA Repair Shop
We offer a comprehensive, free repair service for all cycling apparel. This includes (1) products outside our 30 day return policy, whether it was a manufacturing fault or not, (2) products that have been worn (a lot or a little), and (3) products damaged in a crash or accident.
Learn more here.