We are carefully monitoring local and global developments regarding coronavirus (COVID-19) to ensure our customers and employees are supported during this time. Like many of you, we’re staying active to stay healthy, but please remember to follow your local and state recommendations regarding social distancing.
Please note that because we are a direct-to-consumer e-commerce brand, we do not have any retail shops, which allows us to deliver your order right to your door with minimal contact. However, your order may take longer to process and shipping times may exceed our normal two days in certain circumstances. We will do our best to provide order confirmation emails and status updates so you can track your order.
- Our entire team is working remotely from their homes, including our Customer Experience team, but we are experiencing some delay in responding to all inquiries. Please refrain from submitting multiple tickets as this will slow down the response time for you and others. We strongly encourage customers to utilize our Help Center. If you’re unable to find an answer, please email the CX team at email@example.com or give them a call at 877-985-7652.
Shipping and Returns
- We are not currently experiencing any warehouse closures. Our team is following recommendations from the Center for Disease Control and World Health Organization to limit all potential exposure within our warehouse facilities. While both organizations have stated there is a very low risk of transmission from a package, please take extra precaution in all situations if you or a family member are in a high risk category.
- Due to the extra precautions our warehouse is taking, we are experiencing delays in processing orders and processing returns. Please allow for an additional 2-3 business days for your order to be processed and an additional 5-7 business days for your return to be processed.
- Please note that refills for some of our products have been delayed due to the impact on global supply chains. We ask that you sign up for back-in-stock notifications where applicable.
- Due to worldwide disruption, there is a chance your local carrier may be delayed or unable to deliver your package. We recommend following your tracking information closely. In the event they are unable to deliver your order, it will be returned to us and we will issue you a full refund.
- We have temporarily extended our return window from 30 days to 90 days to ensure customers are able to test out their new products in the way they were intended to—during activity.
- We understand some customers will not be able to return their Home Try-On kit within the 7-day trial period. If you are concerned you may not be able to return your kit within that window, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.