Men's Maverick Pro Thermal Wetsuit (Open Box)
The Maverick Pro Thermal, a thicker, warmer version of our flagship wetsuit, offers unlimited shoulder flexibility, RS2™ centerline buoyancy to enable proper body rotation, graduated buoyancy profile for optimal body position, and an ever-more-dialed-in pattern and fit based on years of experience.
- ARMS-UP™ CONSTRUCTION: Our patented design eliminates shoulder restriction to help you swim faster with less fatigue. The difference is striking.
- RS2™ CENTERLINE BUOYANCY: The patented technology that first catapulted ROKA wetsuits ahead of the field: more buoyancy down the centerline of your body; less buoyancy on the perimeter. It allows you to have a snappier side-to-side rotation and eliminates dead spots in the freestyle. RS2™ means runs head to toe in the Maverick Pro gives the smoothest, most natural rotation of any Maverick wetsuit.
- YAMAMOTO NEOPRENE: Yamamoto makes variable performance neoprene grades, and we strategically use several different ones (for different reasons) in varying thicknesses in our suits. The result is optimized speed, core-temperature control and comfort.
- WHAT TO EXPECT: This product includes open box (returned and demo) products that may have been worn in the water. All suits have been inspected to ensure they are clean and without tears or other functional defects.
- All sales final. No returns or exchanges. Limited 6 month warranty.
- Select your gender, model, and size.
- Some suits might have minor cosmetic faults like surface tears or decal wear, none of which affect the structural integrity of the wetsuit.