Men's Viper Pro Swimskin
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS*Free Ground Shipping
& Free Returns
Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the "Free FedEx Ground" shipping option. Sorry, some restrictions do apply: Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
Our Shipping Policy
30 Day RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY [?]
MEN'S VIPER PRO SWIMSKIN
The Viper Pro is the tip of the sword in the triathlon swimskin (aka "speed suit") market. In designing the Viper Pro, we relished the challenge of creating a swimskin that lives up to the ROKA standard set by the Maverick Pro wetsuit. We took the same uncompromising, ground-up design approach based on years of competitive swimming and triathlon experience, and we strategically incorporated all the latest advances in performance swimwear materials and construction.
The Viper Pro swimskin is USAT and WTC legal and uses two varieties of the same premium stretch-woven textile from Italy, a hydrophobic Teflon® coating, high-tech bonded seam construction with novel hidden stitch reinforcement, a low profile autolocking YKK zipper and a pattern orientation and layout strategically designed to liberate your arms while providing support where you need it. We use flat seams at the leg opening to avoid "sausage legs" created by elastic bands with silicone grippers. All of these little details add up to free speed on race day. The Viper Pro comes with atomic yellow graphics.
If you have a non-wetsuit race on your calendar, the ROKA Viper Pro offers the ultimate in swimskin performance. This suit was first out of the water in men's pro field in 2013 and 2014. In 2015, almost 25% of the field at Kona wore ROKA Viper swimskins – more than any other brand.
Swimskin Fit Tips:
- Swimskins should fit snugly but comfortably without inhibiting your breathing or arm movement. Fit may feel different while swimming vs. on land, so make sure to try the suit in the water. They are meant to have a tight, compression fit, like a competition pool swimming suit.
- Note that swimskins are meant to be worn on top of a race top/bottom or race suit only for the swim portion of the race. They are very specific, high performance garments not meant to be worn alone like traditional swimwear and the suits can be see-through under certain light or when wet. Undergarments such as a tri kit or swimsuit are strongly advised.
- Your race kit will affect the fit slightly, so please be sure to try them on and swim in them with your race kit or another suit underneath.
The Viper swimskin is a performance garment made with top-end materials that will deteriorate over time.
Here are some tips to improve its longevity:
- Rinse in cold fresh water after each use
- Hang dry thoroughly (inside out)
- Do not iron or put in a washer/dryer
- If you soil the suit somehow you can hand wash with mild soap or use our wetsuit shampoo.
This suit may degrade with exposure to chlorine and other pool chemicals.
If you need help with your speed suit or have a question about a return or a warranty issue, please Contact Us.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
30 Day Return & Exchange Policy
Return anything you've purchased within 30 days of receipt of the item for a full refund or exchange (excluding shipping).
Read more about returns and exchanges, here.