Our Maverick Comp Sleeveless Wetsuit is by far the best entry-level wetsuit ever made. The Comp is the fastest, most natural-feeling entry-level wetsuit on the market. It’s the perfect suit to help first-timers feel at ease and comfortable in open water, or to help budget-conscious athletes get world-class technology and performance without breaking the bank.
- RS® CENTERLINE BUOYANCY:The patented technology that first catapulted ROKA wetsuits ahead of the field: more buoyancy down the centerline of your body; less buoyancy on the perimeter. It allows you to have a snappier side-to-side rotation and eliminates dead spots in the freestyle.
- INNER COMFORT AND SUPPORT: Our suits are built with premium liners that are optimized for mechanics, stretch, support, comfort and low absorption.
- WHAT TO EXPECTThis product includes open box (returned and demo) products that may have been worn in the water. All suits have been inspected to ensure they are clean and without tears or other functional defects.
- All sales final. No returns or exchanges. Limited 6 month warranty.
- Select your gender, model, and size.
- Some suits might have minor cosmetic faults like surface tears or decal wear, none of which affect the structural integrity of the wetsuit.
- Virtual Warehouse Sale inventory includes a mixed collection of prior and current year models, returned and demo products, and items that were originally mispackaged. We cannot guarantee that your purchase will come from one specific collection.
Maverick Size Chart
- Neoprene wetsuits will be slightly looser in the water. Even if your suit feels tight on land, it may feel right in the water.
- Neoprene can stretch a little bit more when warmed up.
- If you fit more than one size, sizing down will give you a tight fit and you should expect to take 10-12 minutes to put the suit on properly.
- The suit should feel tight, but if it constricts your breathing or restricts shoulder movement in the water, then you need to size up.
- Expect to have someone help you zip the suit up. Needing help with the zipper is a sign of a performance fit.
- Use the pads of your fingers to avoid fingernail tears.