The Maverick Elite boasts the same DNA as the Maverick Pro. The design principles that make the Pro faster and more comfortable than every other suit on the market have been incorporated into the Elite to distance it from every competitor in its price range. Like our flagship suit, the Maverick Elite is an easy speed machine in a sea of flotation devices, and you simply can't find another suit this fast or this comfortable at this price.
- STABILIZE THE CORE: We use thicker and less stretchy neoprene in the core and legs to improve stability and keep your body aligned and connected. This translates into a more efficient, streamlined freestyle.
- GET THE FASTEST BODY POSITION: The Maverick Elite is engineered with smart, area-specific buoyancy to encourage the fastest body position possible. We remove buoyancy from the chest (you've got lungs for that) and add it to the legs where you need it most. Most wetsuits get this backwards, adding buoyancy to the chest, where it offers little benefit but hinders shoulder movement, and offering less than 5mm buoyancy in the legs.
- PREMIUM MATERIALS: We use three of Yamamoto's highest performing varieties, SCS coated #40, #39, and #38 in the Maverick Elite. This multi textile approach provides stability where needed and aids developing swimmers without compromising shoulder flexibility, fit or comfort. We also use different textile liners on the inside of the suit to balance stretch, water absorption and support.
- WHAT TO EXPECT This product includes a mixed collection of prior (2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018) and current year models, returned and demo products.
- All sales final. No returns or exchanges. Limited 6 month warranty.
- Select your gender, model, and size.
- Some suits might have minor cosmetic faults like surface tears or decal wear, none of which affect the structural integrity of the wetsuit.
- Virtual Warehouse Sale inventory includes a mixed collection of prior (2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018) and current year models, returned and demo products, and items that were originally mispackaged. We cannot guarantee that your purchase will come from one specific collection.
Maverick Size Chart
- Neoprene wetsuits will be slightly looser in the water. Even if your suit feels tight on land, it may feel right in the water.
- Neoprene can stretch a little bit more when warmed up.
- If you fit more than one size, sizing down will give you a tight fit and you should expect to take 10-12 minutes to put the suit on properly.
- The suit should feel tight, but if it constricts your breathing or restricts shoulder movement in the water, then you need to size up.
- Expect to have someone help you zip the suit up. Needing help with the zipper is a sign of a performance fit.
- Use the pads of your fingers to avoid fingernail tears.