The Maverick Pro, our flagship wetsuit, offers unlimited shoulder flexibility, RS2™ centerline buoyancy to enable proper body rotation, graduated buoyancy profile for optimal body position, and an ever-more-dialed-in pattern and fit based on years of experience.
- ARMS-UP™ CONSTRUCTION Our patented design eliminates shoulder restriction to help you swim faster with less fatigue. The difference is striking.
- RS2™ CENTERLINE BUOYANCY The patented technology that first catapulted ROKA wetsuits ahead of the field: more buoyancy down the centerline of your body; less buoyancy on the perimeter. It allows you to have a snappier side-to-side rotation and eliminates dead spots in the freestyle. RS2™ means runs head to toe in the Maverick Pro gives the smoothest, most natural rotation of any Maverick wetsuit.
- YAMAMOTO NEOPRENE Yamamoto makes variable performance neoprene grades, and we strategically use several different ones (for different reasons) in varying thicknesses in our suits. The result is optimized speed, core-temperature control and comfort.
- WHAT TO EXPECTThis product includes a mixed collection of prior (2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018) and current year models, returned and demo products
- All sales final. No returns or exchanges. Limited 6 month warranty.
- Select your gender, model, and size.
- Some suits might have minor cosmetic faults like surface tears or decal wear, none of which affect the structural integrity of the wetsuit.
- Virtual Warehouse Sale inventory includes a mixed collection of prior (2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018) and current year models, returned and demo products, and items that were originally mispackaged. We cannot guarantee that your purchase will come from one specific collection.
Maverick Size Chart
- Neoprene wetsuits will be slightly looser in the water. Even if your suit feels tight on land, it may feel right in the water.
- Neoprene can stretch a little bit more when warmed up.
- If you fit more than one size, sizing down will give you a tight fit and you should expect to take 10-12 minutes to put the suit on properly.
- The suit should feel tight, but if it constricts your breathing or restricts shoulder movement in the water, then you need to size up.
- Expect to have someone help you zip the suit up. Needing help with the zipper is a sign of a performance fit.
- Use the pads of your fingers to avoid fingernail tears.