The Viper Elite is the best value swimskin for the money. We built this swimskin to bring high performance at a more accessible price point. The Viper Elite compresses your body and streamlines your shape in the water, reducing for drag. Is is faster than other swimskins, a tri suit, or a tri top-bottom combo, and it comes off quickly in T1.
- The Viper Elite is USAT and WTC legal.
- The suit is built with two varieties of the same premium Italian knit fabric from Italy, a hydrophobic Teflon coating, and offers excellent compression.
- We use flat seams at the leg opening to avoid "sausage legs" created by elastic bands with silicone grippers.
- All sales final. No returns or exchanges. Limited 6 month warranty.
- Select your gender, model, and size. We cannot guarantee what color you will receive.
- Some suits might have minor cosmetic faults like slight discoloration or decal wear, none of which affect the structural integrity of the wetsuit.
- Virtual Warehouse Sale inventory includes a mixed collection of prior (2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018) and current year models, returned and demo products, and items that were originally mispackaged. We cannot guarantee that your purchase will come from one specific collection.
VIPER SWIMSKIN Size Chart
- Swimskins should fit snugly but comfortably without inhibiting your breathing or arm movement. Fit may feel different while swimming vs. on land, so make sure to try the suit in the water. They are meant to have a tight, compression fit, like a competition pool swimming suit.
- Note that swimskins are meant to be worn on top of a race top/bottom or race suit only for the swim portion of the race. They are very specific, high performance garments not meant to be worn alone like traditional swimwear and the suits can be see-through under certain light or when wet. Undergarments such as a tri kit or swimsuit are strongly advised.
- Your race kit will affect the fit slightly, so please be sure to try them on and swim in them with your race kit or another suit underneath.