The Viper Pro is the tip of the sword in the triathlon swimskin (aka "speed suit") market. In designing the Viper Pro, we relished the challenge of creating a swimskin that lives up to the ROKA standard set by the Maverick Pro wetsuit. We took the same uncompromising, ground-up design approach based on years of competitive swimming and triathlon experience, and we strategically incorporated all the latest advances in performance swimwear materials and constructions.
- The Short Sleeve Viper Pro is USAT and WTC legal.
- The suit is built with two varieties of the same premium Italian stretch-woven textile from Italy, a hydrophobic Teflon coating, high-tech bonded seam construction with novel hidden stitch reinforcement, and a low-profile auto-locking YKK zipper for ease in stripping the suit off.
- We use flat seams at the leg opening to avoid "sausage legs" created by elastic bands with silicone grippers.
- All sales final. No returns or exchanges. Limited 6 month warranty.
- Select your gender, model, and size. We cannot guarantee what color you will receive.
- Some suits might have minor cosmetic faults like slight discoloration or decal wear, none of which affect the structural integrity of the wetsuit.
- Virtual Warehouse Sale inventory includes a mixed collection of prior (2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018) and current year models, returned and demo products, and items that were originally mispackaged. We cannot guarantee that your purchase will come from one specific collection.
VIPER SWIMSKIN Size Chart
- Swimskins should fit snugly but comfortably without inhibiting your breathing or arm movement. Fit may feel different while swimming vs. on land, so make sure to try the suit in the water. They are meant to have a tight, compression fit, like a competition pool swimming suit.
- Note that swimskins are meant to be worn on top of a race top/bottom or race suit only for the swim portion of the race. They are very specific, high performance garments not meant to be worn alone like traditional swimwear and the suits can be see-through under certain light or when wet. Undergarments such as a tri kit or swimsuit are strongly advised.
- Your race kit will affect the fit slightly, so please be sure to try them on and swim in them with your race kit or another suit underneath.