The Viper became the most popular swimskin at the IRONMAN World Championship in two short years for a reason. It was first out of the water on multiple occasions and the fastest overall swim. How did we make it faster?
- Improvements include integrated thermobonded "X" taping on the the interior to provide strategic support, enhanced connection, and power without restricting breathing or adding drag to the ultrafast hydrophobic suit.
- The suit is built with two varieties of the same premium Italian stretch-woven textile and a kinetic knit textile in the arms and independent neck suspension panel for liberating flexibility.
- It also features a hydrophobic Teflon coating, high tech bonded seams, hidden stitch reinforcement, and a low-profile auto-locking YKK zipper for ease in stripping the suit off en route to T1.
- Virtual Warehouse Sale inventory includes a mixed collection of prior (2016, 2017, and 2018) and current year models
- All sales final. No returns or exchanges. Limited 6 month warranty.
- Select your gender, model, and size.
- Some suits might have minor cosmetic faults like slight discoloration or decal wear, none of which affect the structural integrity of the wetsuit.
- Virtual Warehouse Sale inventory includes a mixed collection of prior (2016, 2017, and 2018) and current year models, returned and demo products, and items that were originally mispackaged. We cannot guarantee that your purchase will come from one specific collection.
VIPER SWIMSKIN Size Chart
- Swimskins should fit snugly but comfortably without inhibiting your breathing or arm movement. Fit may feel different while swimming vs. on land, so make sure to try the suit in the water. They are meant to have a tight, compression fit, like a competition pool swimming suit.
- Note that swimskins are meant to be worn on top of a race top/bottom or race suit only for the swim portion of the race. They are very specific, high performance garments not meant to be worn alone like traditional swimwear and the suits can be see-through under certain light or when wet. Undergarments such as a tri kit or swimsuit are strongly advised.
- Your race kit will affect the fit slightly, so please be sure to try them on and swim in them with your race kit or another suit underneath.