Women's Maverick Pro II Wetsuit
Evolution of a Revolution
Designed to be smarter and faster than the competition, it’s called the Maverick for a reason. The Maverick Pro II’s patented design is only available here and has evolved to become even faster. In addition to the original, patented design DNA, The Maverick Pro II benefits from the revolutionary Arms-Up construction that debuted on the Maverick X to radically increase mobility and decrease shoulder fatigue beyond anything else that has come before.
The Maverick Pro II is designed to put you in the fastest body position possible, increase power, enhance rotation and stroke mechanics like no other wetsuit on the planet. If you are on a mission to FIND FASTER, you will find it here.
These size charts are a guide. Once you get your suit, please try it on. We have a 30-Day Return Policy, so you're covered.
- Neoprene wetsuits will be slightly looser in the water. Even if your suit feels tight on land, it may feel right in the water.
- Neoprene can stretch a little bit more when warmed up.
- If you fit more than one size, sizing down will give you a tight fit and you should expect to take 10-12 minutes to put the suit on properly.
- The suit should feel tight, but if it constricts your breathing or restricts shoulder movement in the water, then you need to size up.
- Expect to have someone help you zip the suit up. Needing help with the zipper is a sign of a performance fit.
- Use the pads of your fingers to avoid fingernail tears.
Size Chart Notes:
- If you are in between sizes, we recommend you go up a size.
- The Maverick Elite has a different size chart, which is available on that product page.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
30 Day Return & Exchange Policy
Return anything you've purchased within 30 days of receipt of the item for a full refund or exchange (excluding shipping).
Read more about returns and exchanges, here.