Women's Viper Comp Swimskin
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS [?]Free Ground Shipping
& Free Returns
Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the "Free FedEx Ground" shipping option. Sorry, some restrictions do apply: Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
Our Shipping Policy
30 Day Return & Exchange Policy [?]If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days of receipt in new, unused condition for a refund or like-for-like exchange.
Read more about Our Returns Policy
WOMEN'S VIPER COMP SWIMSKIN
We built the Viper Comp Swimskin to bring high performance at a more accessible price point. The Viper Comp compresses your body and streamlines your shape in the water, reducing form drag. It is faster than other swimskins, a trisuit or a tri top/bottom combo and comes off quickly in T1. It uses the same pattern and many of the same features of the Viper Pro and Elite.
The Viper Comp swimskin is USAT and WTC legal and contains the exact same design features of the Viper Elite and differs only in the surface finish and zipper. Like the Viper Pro and the Viper Elite, the Viper Comp swimskin has the same high performance bonded seam construction and hidden stitch reinforcement. We use the same folded seam at the leg as we do with the Viper Pro and lite, to prevent "sausage legs" caused by elastic bands with silicone grippers. The Viper Comp has a high quality YKK zipper slider with lanyard for easy on/off. The Viper Comp comes with cyan graphics.
Swimskin Fit Tips:
- Swimskins should fit snugly but comfortably without inhibiting your breathing or arm movement. Fit may feel different while swimming vs. on land, so make sure to try the suit in the water. They are meant to have a tight, compression fit, like a competition pool swimming suit.
- Note that swimskins are meant to be worn on top of a race top/bottom or race suit only for the swim portion of the race. They are very specific, high performance garments not meant to be worn alone like traditional swimwear and the suits can be see-through under certain light or when wet. Undergarments such as a tri kit or swimsuit are strongly advised.
- Your race kit will affect the fit slightly, so please be sure to fit your suit with your kit.
The Viper swimskin is a performance garment made with top-end materials that will deteriorate over time.
Here are some tips to improve its longevity:
- Rinse in cold fresh water after each use
- Hang dry thoroughly (inside out)
- Do not iron or put in a washer/dryer
- If you soil the suit somehow you can hand wash with mild soap or use our wetsuit shampoo.
This suit may degrade with exposure to chlorine and other pool chemicals.
If you need help with your speed suit or have a question about a return or a warranty issue, please Contact Us.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
30 Day Return & Exchange Policy
Return anything you've purchased within 30 days of receipt of the item for a full refund or exchange (excluding shipping).
Read more about returns and exchanges, here.