Women's Viper X Swimskin
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS [?]Free Ground Shipping
& Free Returns
Just place $100 or more (pre-tax value) in your cart and select the "Free FedEx Ground" shipping option. Sorry, some restrictions do apply: Contiguous United States (Lower 48) only.
Our Shipping Policy
30 Day Return & Exchange Policy [?]If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, return it within 30 days of receipt in new, unused condition for a refund or like-for-like exchange.
Read more about Our Returns Policy
WOMEN'S VIPER X SWIMSKIN
The Viper X is our next generation swimskin and the best we've made.
The Viper became the most popular swimskin at the IRONMAN World Championship in two short years for a reason. It was first out of the water on multiple occasions and the fastest overall swim. How did we make the fastest, faster?
Improvements include integrated thermobonded "X" taping on the interior to provide strategic support, enhanced connection and power without restricting breathing or adding any drag to the ultrafast hydrophobic suit.
We made subtle refinements to sizing and several construction details for improved stretch and comfort in the armpits. We took the same uncompromising, ground-up design approach based on years of competitive swimming and triathlon experience, and strategically incorporated all the latest advances in performance swimwear materials and construction. The Viper X features hidden innovation from our team's design research on the Maverick X project, and years of athlete testing and feedback.
The Viper X swimskin is USAT and WTC legal and continues to utilize two varieties of the same premium stretch-woven textile from Italy, a hydrophobic Teflon® coating, high-tech bonded seam construction with novel hidden stitch reinforcement, a low profile autolocking YKK zipper. It is strategically designed with a pattern and panel layout that liberates your arms while providing support where you need it. All of these little details add up to free speed on race day. The Viper X comes in black only, with “magma" graphics for men and “spark" graphics for women.
If you have a non-wetsuit race on your calendar, the ROKA Viper X offers the ultimate in swimskin performance. In 2015, almost 25% of the athletes at Kona wore Viper swimskins – more than any other brand.
- Swimskins should fit snugly but comfortably without inhibiting your breathing or arm movement. Fit may feel different while swimming vs. on land, so make sure to try the suit in the water. They are meant to have a tight, compression fit, like a competition pool swimming suit.
- Note that swimskins are meant to be worn on top of a race top/bottom or race suit only for the swim portion of the race. They are very specific, high performance garments not meant to be worn alone like traditional swimwear and the suits can be see-through under certain light or when wet. Undergarments such as a tri kit or swimsuit are strongly advised.
- Your race kit will affect the fit slightly, so please be sure to fit your suit with your kit.
- Rinse in cold fresh water after each use
- Hang dry thoroughly (inside out)
- Do not iron or put in a washer/dryer
- If you soil the suit somehow you can hand wash with mild soap or use our wetsuit shampoo.
Viper X Note: Because of the compression taping throughout, the Viper X may run small compared to the Viper Pro. If you are on the border of a size we recommend you size up.
Swimskin Fit Tips:
The Viper swimskin is a performance garment made with top-end materials that will deteriorate over time.
Here are some tips to improve its longevity:
This suit may degrade with exposure to chlorine and other pool chemicals.
If you need help with your speed suit or have a question about a return or a warranty issue, please Contact Us.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
30 Day Return & Exchange Policy
Return anything you've purchased within 30 days of receipt of the item for a full refund or exchange (excluding shipping).
Read more about returns and exchanges, here.