- Lens - Large frame 53mm (W) x 44mm (H) premium grade polycarbonate lens. 2mm lens thickness.
- Gaskets - Soft, protective & hypoallergenic silicone gaskets; no latex, no PVC for a comfortable, airtight seal
- Nosebridge - Integrated unibody flexible nose bridge; sits off frame to accommodate different nose shapes
- Strap - Flat silicone head strap with split strap design for fit and comfort over extended period of time and locking adjustment clip
- Lens Coating - Anti-fog coating
- UV - Blocks 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC & harmful blue light up to 380nm while reducing glare and protecting the eyes
- Made in China
Global Standards - Meets and/or Exceeds
- ITS: BS5883:1996
ROKA optics are more than just a lens. We design for performance in real world conditions. The advanced coatings we use are applied in an ultra clean manufacturing process that ensures quality, consistency. Each coating is applied, cured, and tested for purpose built performance and transmission. Each lens is coated, custom built for the "as worn" position and cut to specific geometry. These aren't blanks bought and cut in bulk to fit whatever style the market might want.
Critical performance coating include front and back-side hydro/oleophobic coatings to keep moisture of any kind from sticking on the lens; front and back-side anti-scratch protection; a multi-layer anti-reflective back-side coating; an anti-fog coating on the back of the lens; and a multi-layer mirror coating or polarization film.
We don't cut corners on coatings that are mission critical to performance and quality to save dollars.