Exchanges & Returns
100% Satisfaction Guarantee - 30 Day Exchanges & Returns
Requirements by Product Category
- Non-prescription sun: Must be in new, unused condition with original packaging.
- Prescription sun or optical: Not eligible for return or exchange. Please contact ROKA Support if you have question concerning your prescription.
Goggles, Wetsuits, Swimskins & SIM Shorts
- These items may be tried on and tested in the water!
- Notes about sizing:
- MAVERICK WETSUITS and SIM Shorts tend to feel tighter on land than when you are in the water. Some people say the difference is about one half size. So if you get on your suit and it's a little tight outside of the water, you can be assured that it will loosen up and stretch once you get wet.
- VIPER SWIMSKINS are intended to give the most compressive fit possible without restricting breathing or range of motion. The tightness of the fit may be surprising on land, but it should "make sense" once you get in the water and start going through your range of motion while swimming. Note that you should find a swimskin to be significantly tighter than a wetsuit, swimsuit, or tri suit. You should not be able to zip the swimskin up without help; if you are able to do so, then you should consider sizing down.
USA Triathlon Tri Apparel
- All customized uniforms are final sale.
- Exchange or return any item you've purchased in new, unused condition within 45 days of receipt for an exchange or refund (excluding shipping).
- These items must be returned in new, unworn condition. Swim and triathlon apparel products in this category may not be tested in the water. All tags and labels must be attached.
- Ensure the items that you wish to return meet the requirements listed directly above based on your product(s).
- Begin the exchange/return process by clicking "Start an Exchange or Return" above and completing the submission.
- Fill out the "returns" section of the packing slip that came in the original packaging. Place merchandise for return, along with a completed packing slip, in the original box and stick the enclosed prepaid return shipping label on top of the original shipping label. If the original box was discarded, use something similar and place the prepaid return label there instead.
- Drop your package at any U.S. Post Office, UPS, or FedEx location (depending on which carrier is indicated on your label). If you have a SmartPost or USPS label, you may also choose to leave it in your mailbox! If you create your own label instead of using our prepaid label, make sure to note the tracking number for your return package in case there is a problem with transit or delivery.
- ROKA reserves the right to refuse any excessive and/or bad faith return.
- If you choose NOT to use the enclosed prepaid return shipping label or your order was delivered outside the United States, please return the products at your own cost using a trackable shipping method to the address below. Make sure to include either (1) your pack slip with return information completed, or (2) a note listing your order number, name, item(s) being returned, and reason(s) for return.
2214-A West Braker
Austin, TX 78758
- When packing your return, please: (1) Ensure products are clean and dry, both inside and out and (2) Fold products carefully to avoid unnecessary creasing or wrinkles.
- Refunds typically take 12 - 15 business days to process from the day they are shipped back to our warehouse. If you need a refund processed more quickly, please call or email us and we'll do our best to accommodate.
- You will receive an email once your refund is processed.
- If you have questions or concerns anytime, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-985-7652.