Press & Media
ROKA is a premium multisport brand dedicated to empowering athletes with the performance technologies they need to realize and redefine their potential. Like the athletes it serves, ROKA believes reaching one’s best is not a destination but the first step on the next journey of greatness, and the company continually strives to achieve the most innovative, premium products available for those who demand the best.
ROKA was founded by two former Stanford All-American swimmers who, after being frustrated by the offerings on the market, set out to make the fastest wetsuits on the planet. After launching in 2013, ROKA has seen tremendous growth, and its products are now relied upon by numerous world-class athletes including ITU World Champions, IRONMAN® Champions and Olympic medalists. Today, ROKA continues to make a difference for athletes who share its passion for excellence, and the company is building on its reputation for quality, performance and unsurpassed customer experience as it expands into new product categories.
- Nina Sadauskas
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please contact Nina with press inquiries only.
- Gear Patrol - "Your Next Purchase: Bombproof Sunglasses for Athletes"
- Men's Fitness - "The Ultimate Triathlon Gear Guide"
- Women's Wear Daily - "ROKA Seeking a Piece of Activewear Market"
- Wall Street Journal - "A Sight for Soggy Eyes - ROKA's R1 Swim Goggles"
- Bicycling.com - "Reviewed - ROKA Pro Race Cycling Kit"
- Slowtwitch - "ROKA R1 Goggle"
- Gear Patrol - "ROKA's SPCTRM Goggles Offer Triathletes 27 Options"
- Triathlete - "ROKA Signs ITU Superstars"
- Men's Health - "Best Affordable Gear for Your First Triathlon"