ROKA Sports, Inc. ("ROKA") offers a two year limited warranty for most products sold through roka.com.
Two Year Limited Warranty
ROKA warrants its products to be free from material defects or workmanship issues for a period of two years from the original date of purchase. This warranty is only valid for the original owner and does not extend to any third parties. To start a warranty claim, please contact us and send over the proof of purchase along with a photo of the potential warranty issue. Original proof of purchase is required. If you have a return or exchange issue, please see our return & exchange policy. Products that are excluded are indicated on their product page.
What is Covered
To ensure the warranty of your product(s), please refer to the proper use and maintenance instructions that were included with your product at purchase or that are posted on roka.com.
We want you to be happy with your purchase, so please contact us if you have any issues with your order. If your products have material defects or issues with workmanship we will take care of the problem. Please note, it is ROKA's sole discretion to repair or replace product.
What is Not Covered
The following misuse is not covered by the ROKA warranty.
- Normal wear and tear, which includes scratches or marks on lenses.
- Damage caused by improper use or storage, or damage caused by intentional or unintentional abuse, neglect, or accident.
- Our warranty does not cover lost or stolen items.
- Any damage caused by solvents or chemicals, which may include sunscreen, hair spray, cologne, kitchen cleaners, alcohol, etc.
- Neoprene Products
- Pinch, pressure, or fingernail tears
- Melting of fabric or neoprene due to exposure to excessive heat
- Discoloration of neoprene due to sun exposure or excessive use
- All Products
- Degradation or de-lamination of fabric, thread, neoprene, foam, plastics, rubbers or materials or components due to exposure to chlorine, bromine, pool chemicals or other chemicals, UV, salt water, etc.
- Surface rips or abrasions caused by normal wear and tear
- Consequential or incidental damage (where applicable)
- Surface treatments
- Shipping charges on international orders
- Normal wear and tear
- Delaminated bonded garments caused by exposure to a washer/dryer or iron or other form of heat.
- Failures including but not limited to blown seams, blown elastic or ripped goggle straps or swim caps due to excessive or long-term usage
- Goggle wear & tear due to regular use
Wetsuit Modifications - Be Careful!
We have been asked about modifications of wetsuits. Modifications can change the very nature of a wetsuit. Simply put, we cannot warrant workmanship that we do not perform. Specifically, if you have modifications done to your wetsuit or other ROKA product, outside of our shop, and the modifications adversely affect the integrity and/or performance of your ROKA product, causing it to fail, then it should be noted that our warranty will not cover your modifications. We will, however, continue to cover the parts of your ROKA product that are left unaffected by your modification.
For example: If you have a ROKA wetsuit and cut the legs of the suit to better fit the length of your legs, then our warranty will continue to cover everything except the part of the legs that you cut. But if, for example, your modification causes the seam to tear further up the suit, we won't be liable. Please be careful! BEFORE you have any modifications done to your ROKA product, make sure that the person doing the modification will guarantee their workmanship. Please chat with us live or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about modifications.
It’s normal for it to take a few days to adjust to your new frames. Compared to other lenses, ROKA lenses are much more optically clear and often need an adjustment period to get used to them. If you have other concerns on your new eyewear, please chat with us live or email email@example.com.
Limitations of Liability
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, which may vary from state to state. In no event shall ROKA or any of its third party suppliers be liable for consequential, incidental, special, indirect or direct damages unless this warranty agreement is inconsistent with the local law. If this warranty agreement is inconsistent with local law, the warranty shall be deemed modified to be consistent with the local law. In the event of legal action, all claims or disputes under this warranty agreement shall be contested in the courts of the State of Texas.
If you have any specific warranty questions please chat with us live.